03/12/2011

we could still be here december



I'm not too sure where November went by, or infact this entire year. I checked my phone on the 1st and couldn't believe it was already December. Well, its my favourite month and I'm glad we're in it. Hope you've all gotten your xmas wishlists updated and ready...

A couple of snaps from Nov... 

Graduation Night: Dress, Alice by Temperley
On the way to our graduation ceremony...the only thought going through my head was me tripping on stage in these uber high heels, knowing the klutz I am.
Happy Graduates

Returned to Sketch for dinner after a very long time...still super fascinated by the printed number on their napkins 

several trips to Mount St to pick out the perfect graduation pressie. love the buildings on this street, they're so historic and beautiful

one of the best nights in November, Guy Fawkes Night. these fireworks were unbelievable

The 'new' Collection...they refurbished and renovated everything! check it out on 264 Brompton Road 


No comments: