03/12/2011

versace x h&m

Did you manage to get any grabs? i didn't expect myself to stand in line before the 9am official opening at my nearby H&M store. Therefore, i took my laptop to class that morning to try my luck online. I had a feeling it'd be utterly chaotic and wasn't surprised when the UK website crashed. After hitting the refresh button for three straight hours I gave up and didn't bother going back to it due to my frustration. I just really wanted the golden choker necklace... 
I walked past the H&M concession while galavanting throughout Selfridges last week in search for a graduation dress. My eyes immediately fell on a stack of Versace for H&M jewellery boxes...bingo! Unfortunately they were pieces of the men's jewellery and not women's. I bought one anyway to satisfy myself by having one item from one of the most popular collaborations ever done in fashion... x x 

No comments: