26/12/2011

the 2 & 4 & cupcakes





the kids on the table next to ours were pretty destructive...
happy birthday to me!
As I mentioned before, December is my favourite month of the year. Not only because its holiday season and there are lots of festivities going on but also because its my birthday! :) I don't agree with those who don't like celebrating them and say 'you're only getting older'. Its the one day of the year where everything is and should be all about you!
Since my closest friends reside mainly in London and my hometown, Karachi and after Maliha insisted I celebrate it in both places, I did just that. Good food, fun music, bubbly and what's a birthday without cupcakes these days?
The black&white dress was a birthday present from my lovely flatmate... its from Topshop. I love it because of its plunging neck and back lines. I paired it with a black sequence bandeau top from Agent Provocateur (not that you can see much since my hair is all over the place, oops). Wore a golden, tribal necklace with this dress which i will put up soon this week, it deserves its own post as its fabuleux!
My birthday night was followed by my friend Alex's birthday party at which I wore a chiffon leopard print jumpsuit from Urban Outfitters. There's a little snippet of it in the pictures above. I recently bought it, and it might still be at the stores or online. If you're wanting to feel fun and sexy without being too daring on a night out, I say pick it up.

No comments: