28/11/2012

Winter Brew


As much as we hate the chilly winter breezes and the desperation of craving warmth as we step outside our homes, we usually tend to welcome Winter with excitement. Christmas, exchanging presents, ice skating, mulled wine and fur coats are some of our reasons to look forward to the turn of the season.
I'm super late posting this, but I wore this outfit a few weeks ago. Being able to play around with a variety of warm accessories to create different looks is my favourite part about winter. I love wearing hats at this time of the season and usually shop from the Hat Gallery, Portobello Market or Eugenia Kim. With this look I wore a Russian style cossak hat by Carine Wester. The basic black accessory meshes with any outfit. I matched it with other black accessories such as the Topshop gilet and Chanel bag.
xxx

Splendid Tshirt, Topshop Jacket+Gilet, Louis Vuitton Belt, Chanel Bag, MIH Jeans

No comments: