10/08/2012

Sandy Rose...


My hunt for the pretty sandy pink coat began back in April when I spotted it on Sandro's online store. Three weeks into the hunt I still hadn't found my size and so I decided to give up. Opening sale days at department stores resemble a slightly calmer American rugby field where women push and shove to get those few products they've been eying for months for half off. A couple of days into the sale all the juicy goods and size 8 clothes are almost gone, and therefore I avoid these kind of sales.
A few days before the Harrods sale ended I happened to be in the neighborhood and decided to have just one look. Spotted! Found the coat, but not in my size. I slipped it on and it definitely looked two sizes too big but it felt great, and I had a bunch of outfits picked out to wear it with in my head already that I had to buy it...
x x x

No comments: