01/08/2012

Pink Mist

In the last couple of months I've grown a deep fondness for the front porch of my building and can't help but continuously tell whomever I'm with while leaving my house to take a photo of me there.  I'm pretty sure my plastered smile won't do the trick much longer and I should start returning to my old roots of experimenting with different backgrounds, etc.

I've thoroughly been enjoying the pajama trend this season. You can imagine how great it feels to get out of a pair of pjs in the morning and put on another pair with better textured material and a print that is not embarrassing. These trousers are easy to dress up with heels and dress down with sandals too.
I'm not a big fan of the colour pink but I feel pastel pink is a complimenting shade this summer. These twill drawstring pajama trousers are from Zara. I paired them with a white tshirt (of course) from the brand and carried a black Miu Miu tote with the look.
x x x


No comments: