16/06/2011

kick a little dust...

f21 leggings. urban outfitters tank top. hermes headband scarf
i was having one of those days... when you feel like nothing is working out and you have no idea what to do next or how to make the situation better. all you want to do is nothing because you're scared things could get worse. yup, i was having one of those days! i was in A major negative funk. our clothing line launches in two weeks and it was all the stress building up. i guess its normal. anyways for now, fingers crossed right? 
i think i could eat french fries all day. its no.1 on my comfort food list, and my sister treated me to some after my mini break down to put me in a better mood :) 

what do you think of these leggings? they're a combo of cotton and wool- super warm and comfy! call me crazy, but because i was so fascinated by the clip ons on the sides i bought two pairs of these retro styled leggings. plus i can wear them with anything xx

No comments: