14/03/2011

grey skies turn blue...

Zara sweater, tshirt, skirt, shoes. Topshop tights
yes, i own alot of stuff from Zara. their stuff always seems to impress me. we took these blog pictures around my house, again. they were taken on a quiet residential street where we kept getting interrupted by cars while struggling to catch some sunlight. i mentioned the booties im wearing previously on my blog. i bought them a few weeks ago. aren't they sexy? pairing them with the heart print tights (i'd recommend polka-dot print too) made my look a little conservative which i liked since my skirt was way too short to begin with. i usually end up wearing this sweater as an accessory, it tends to bring my outfits together. i love the way it falls. even though its loose it fits amazingly and its perfect to put on when its not too chilly outdoors... 

No comments: