03/06/2012

Yesterday


James Perse t-shirt, Topshop trousers & shoes, H&M belt, Gucci sunglasses

Finally back in London after a month of traveling back home and America. For now I'm indefinitely here all summer working on Ava Mirabelle's Summer Cruise 2012 collection which is out in two weeks. I'm super excited and can't wait to share it with everyone. 
One of my favourite colour's from this summer's trend of brights is orange. I paired these high-waisted tapered trousers with a pale gray James Perse t-shirt and a bright neon skinny belt to highlight my waist. Folding them from the bottom gave them a bit of a informal edge. I adore these contrasting gray and coral pink Topshop heels that I convinced myself to wear them here even though there was too much colour going on for my liking... 

x Anushee x


No comments: