16/04/2012

weekly favourites 16.04

Shiny gold clutch bag, perfect to match with a basic outfit. I often opt to carry clutches in gold, silver or bronze on a night out than dark colours because they're more eye catching
3 beauty items that make me feel really girly :)
Sephore by O.P.I: White Blasted
Giorgio Armani Lipstick
Chance by Chanel
Deena & Ozzy suede heels in Fuschia that I bought last week and can't wait to wear this week with my black Quontum bodycon dress
I love Archipelago candles. They have the best scents! These are my favourite from the few I have around the house
For those who love painting their nails in bright colours I recommend this yellow fluorescent shade by WIP (Available at Urban Outfitters). Its fun, bold and striking.
Obsessing over this leopard print midi length dress from House of Holland

No comments: