31/03/2012

fashion book: mid junction

Haven't been a fan of the 'boot-legged' trousers since I was fifteen but this seasons trend seems to somehow entrap me back into the flares. I love the use of white in these trousers against the silver and bronze beady embellishments.
One of the shots from the Spring/Summer 12 campaign for Aldo. I feel like they've stepped up big notches in the past few seasons with their bright and cheery campaigns.
simply beautiful...even though its a bit of a floral overdose :) dress by Blumarine

One of the shots from an old-glam/retro inspired photo shoot from April's Harper's Bazaar US with the ravishing Miranda Kerr. I love this black and white, nonchalant vibe in this photograph, with the floral very feminine dress, hair in a bob - who doesn't love fifties fashion? Check out the rest of the spread here.
One of my favourite style icons, Olivia Palermo in the Marie Claire Spain issue for April. She makes everything look amazing. I would never buy that dress off a mannequin-no offense :) 

No comments: