30/01/2012

Nina Ricci; Eau de Parfum




Upon my recent visit to Dubai to bask in the last few rays of strong sunshine before returning to London, I wound up spending two hours in the perfume section at Paris Gallery. From the numerous scents that I had spent spritzing the back of my hand and sniffing, the most arousing ones were the recent fragrances released by Nina Ricci.

French fashion house Nina Ricci boasts a collection of 46 alluring fragrances, each having its own charming and stimulating scent. Working with perfumers to create unforgettable collaborations, the perfume house released several fragrances that reigned the industry. L'Air du Temps is its most famous fragrance which has stayed in production since 1948.

I picked out my favourite perfumes...have a look below.





The one that tops my list however is Nina l'Elixir which was released in 2010. The sweet fruity, floral fragrance that sheds notes of red berries and cotton musk amongst a few is different from the many mature and classic Nina Ricci perfumes. Since the fragrance is targeted towards a younger clientele in the market they strategically chose British pop starlet, Florrie Arnold to be the face of l'Elixir. Read more here.

Source: Style Online
Love the Versus dress Florrie's wearing in this shot...

Watch the video!



No comments: