07/08/2011

playlist 07/08/11


Alive (Original Mix) - Dirty South & Thomas Gold feat. Kate Elsworth

Cinema (Skrillex Remix) - Benny Benassi

Z Factor - Keep On Jumpin' (Luigi Rocca Remix)

Welcome to St. Tropez - DJ Antoine

I Follow Rivers (The Magician Remix) - Lykke Li

Loca People (What The Fuck) (Original Mix) - Sak Noel

Ralvero Dadz N Effect - In My Bedroom Original Vocal Extended Mix

Denis The Menace & Markus Binapfl feat Rachele - Sunshine In My Heart (Lissat & Voltaxx Remix)

i flew back home this weekend to karachi, pakistan. i'm here for a week and have so much work to do for my clothing brand before going back to london, along with spending time with family, friends, etc. i'm finally over my jetlag and decided to put together a sunday mix of all the super cool tunes i heard on my holiday two weeks ago. enjoy :) xxx

No comments: