02/11/2010

the wedge



These are the comfiest wedges ever! I bought them from Topshop over six months ago but barely wore them twice. They were part of my halloween costumes last week and I fell in love with them all over again like I had when I saw them on the store shelf. Since they are tie ups they give a strong support which I really need since I can't wear heels of any kind if they don't have a strap to go around my ankle. My feet are relatively narrow and slip out otherwise! These wedges go great with any piece of clothing that bares your legs. I was really fascinated by the nail varnish I was wearing that night. Its from Forever 21 in the shade of 'Light Orange'. Although it looked peachy in normal light, the UV light in this picture and in the club made my nails glow in the dark. Super cool for halloween.

No comments: